Mission & Vision
“A Busoga that is healthy and that thrives”
“To mobilize Abe’Busoga and well-wishers towards accelerating efforts to improve health and thriving in Busoga”
We at BHF take cognizance that addressing the health challenges in a sustainable manner will require a transformation of the socio-economic sector (education, health, food security, and livelihoods at a minimum).
The BHF leadership and membership resolve to associate and work together as the Basoga professionals in partnership with the Government of Uganda, CSOs, philanthropists, communities themselves and the international community to create this vision.
- Value addition by bringing extra value beyond the activities and productivity of current institutions; investing in R&D, and advanced trainings
- Collaboration and Integration by strengthening, collaborating and engaging with existing local, national and global institutions and bodies and, avoiding duplication or competition using trans disciplinary approaches
- Impact focus by producing measurable results on people’s lives, that are adaptable, scalable, and sustainable
- Transparency and accountability for commitments, resources and results
- Effectiveness and efficiency in use of existing resources