BHF Board of Directors
The Board is the governance body of Busoga Health Forum. It shall be responsible for:
- Reviewing and passing policies in the organization
- Reviewing the performance of senior staff and/or any recruitment of senior staff that may be needed.
- The Board is also responsible for advising on staffing and may on the advice of the management or on their-own behalf terminate the contract of any staff in accordance with the personnel policy.
- Mobilizing resources on behalf of the Institution.
- Providing technical and other managerial support to BHF management.
- Any other roles incidental to the governance of an institution
The Board of Directors comprises the following team:
The BHF Advisory board comprises of the following members: